[Healeys] Correction on the BJ8 console question

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:02:58 MST 2012

Greg -

I am sure there are better experts on the list, but I have seen the
original factory radio set ups and it consists of a special radio with
an oval speaker mounted to the top of the radio.  Needless to say
there is no modern equivalent.  There are, however, many sizes of car
speakers available and you can usually find one that is a rough
approximation.

Note that most of the cars in the US were fitted with US radios by
dealers, so some dealer installed radios won't even have the speaker
on top....

Best,

Alan