[Healeys] Rear reflectors

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 06:18:55 MST 2012

Simon -

All the new plastic reflectors don't have the foil.  Some are painted
silver on the back, but usually the modern plastic has an angle of
incidence whereby the light, when it strikes the triangular back, is
reflected back out again.  Take the reflector a check it at night with
a flashlight, you'll be surprised.  You likely don't need the foil
there.

Alan