[Healeys] BN1 door check assemblies wanted

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:09:26 MST 2012

Perhaps check with Restoration Specialties and Supply in Pennsylvania, they
have some check strap assemblies, three types actually that are very much like
that of a BN1, cannot recall which one is correct, check their online catalog
page 153 these are for Fords 1938 to 1948, they have three different length,
What they have is the arm with the rubber at the end, not sure if they have
the other part with the springs.

Jean Caron