[Healeys] 100 M to be auctioned March 3rd

Jim & Karen Richmond jkrich at gvtc.com
Tue Feb 28 17:09:26 MST 2012

Rich,

I hope you receive this on the Healey list as my e-mails to
richchrysler at quickclic.net are not going through.

I plan to visit the auction preview tomorrow and will try to get the batch and
body number. On my BN1 these are on a plate to the right of the car number
plate on the firewall. Are they in the same place on a BN2? Probably will not
attend the auction on Saturday, but will see what I can do about identifying
the purchaser. Maybe I can sneak a "Join the AHCA" card into the door pocket.
Jim