[Healeys] Looking for BJ8 cockpit rear molding

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 17:34:48 MST 2012

Hello, Healeyphiles -

A BJ8 owner is looking for the chrome molding that curves around the rear
cockpit of a BJ8.  The usual sources don't seem to have one.  According to
the parts manual, there was an earlier version applicable to BJ7s up to
chassis 220XX and another for later BJ7s and BJ8s.  The earlier part number
has the note:  "When exhausted, use the later part number" or words to that
effect, so apparently either an early or late BJ7 part could be used as
well.

If anyone knows of a source, please let me know and I'll pass on the info.

Thanks,

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry