[Healeys] Parts Washer Degreaser Solution

John Rowe jarowe at westnet.com.au
Mon Dec 31 17:32:02 MST 2012

Hi Patrick and and all the list

We, from Western Australia, wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

In our industrial parts washer the washing fluid appears to be a
paraffin (kerosene for Australians) based product with other hydrocarbons.

It works better than straight kerosene, more like what you get in the
cheap aerosol 'Export' brand degreaser cans here.

The degreaser can be recycled quite easily as all the crud settles out
in the bottom of the reservoir and it's just a matter of decanting the
degreaser fluid to a temporary container and digging out the settled
crud and disposing of it thoughtfully.

cheer

John Rowe
Perth