[Healeys] Albuquerque

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:44:08 MST 2012

Ed,

Thanks for the heads up.

I did spend a couple of enjoyable hours with Dave and it was a treat.  I
tried to get dirty with his restoration but he was into clean work and more
skilled labor than I could probably have given him (versus his skill level).

I had a  very enjoyable time.

Dave will probably reject the fact that I enjoyed his company and was
impressed with his background, skill and commitment to his craft.  Healeys
are only one of the cars he does, all to a very high standard and quality
of workmanship.

There Dave, I said it, I know I am embarrassing you but I am pleased to
have met you and visited your shop.

This is not a love fest, just the facts!

Fred
63 BJ7