[Healeys] Nash Healey restoration update

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 09:52:18 MST 2012

Good Day Larry;B  I am very impressed by the body work done on the Nash
Healey.B  While it is certainly beyond my skill set and level of patience, I
can appreciate work done by someone from the bold schoolb.B  The chap you
got to do the work, Jerry Mlinaric, is most definitely B ban old school
craftsmanb.B B  Congratulations Larry.B  I look forward to further updates
as you proceed.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Sun, 12/30/12, Larry Varley <varley at cosmos.net.au> wrote: <<B  Hi Guys,
the link below is to the latest progress on the Nash Healey restoration, 600
hours into the body and it's finally back in my workshop. I have also added
some new manuals to the main page that have been kindly donated to the
website. Having just spent this beautiful Melbourne day ( and tomorrow) detail
sandblasting areas to get the outer body ready to be sealed with epoxy primer,
I may need a week in a health spa to remove the garnet :)B
CheersB  Larry VarleyB B  MelbourneB  Australia
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/nash7.htmlB  >>