[Healeys] Brake master cylinder.

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Dec 28 10:15:56 MST 2012

The usual Girling/Lucas/TWR master cylinders are mostly identical on the
outside. To compare the bore, remove the rubber and you can measure the
bore with a vernier gauge. The  length is hardly an indication of the
travel of the plunger, push in the plunger as far as it goes and measure
the distance it will travel.
Make sure you work on a scrupulously clean bench with clean, not merely
wiped of, hands.
Kees Oudesluijs