[Healeys] Brake fluid. MkII BT7

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Dec 28 09:36:57 MST 2012

To flush/rinse a brake system I have always used pure alcohol with the
aid of an Eezibleed or similar, cheap and effective. This way you get
rid of all the old brake fluid and most of the dirt. Afterwards blow the
system dry using an airline and fill immediately with brake fluid of
either type to prevent corrosion. In most cases you have to buy 0,5
liter or a pint. This should be more than sufficient to fill up and
bleed the system.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL