[Healeys] California complication

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Dec 27 02:26:17 MST 2012

<< On 12/27/2012 1:36 AM, Patrick and Caroline Quinn wrote:

I suspect that it has just a good a chance as a high speed rail between Melbourne and Sydney. >>

Patrick, I also read your cited article plus another whose link I cannot for the Life Of Me find <F> ! !

As I took it that the temporary South end would have a 'launch point'
between Irvine (just south of Long Beach which is just South of Los
Angeles) and La Jolla (just North of San Diego) and head in a traverse
of the South Pacific to 'land' somewhere between Alexandra &
Mooloolaba and continue down (up ??) to a terminus in the Brisbane
area (which would offer two (2) or (3) Interchanges between landfall
and Brisbane for touring your fine Country.) !

The article went on to say that the 'cost' investment of trillions of
dollars shared between the two (2) countries would be off-set in
Visitor Dollars FAR, FAR sooner than the original idea of debasing the
Kalifornia Kountryside, ! !

In either case, WE the tax payers WILL get Royally FU**ED ya think,
mate ? ?

Ed