[Healeys] AHCUSA Calendar

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 10:09:52 MST 2012

I just noticed I'm in possession of a true oddity: the 2013 Austin-Healey Club USA Calendar has January 28 occurring between January 17 and January 19, and again on its regularly scheduled day. Does this mean that if I screw up the first 28th, I get a do-over nine days later? Or do I possess one of the anomalies--like misprinted stamps or currency--that will be worth a fortune in a few years? Either way, I can't lose.

But what if January 18th was the day I would have won the PowerBall (even though I don't buy tickets)? Can I sue?

Bob