[Healeys] FW: California Retro License Plates

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 24 18:50:41 MST 2012

Yes. The recently announced legislation in California is for "a series of
three specialized license plates that replicate plates from California's
past." Not to be confused with the current program in California where a
legitimate "old" plate can be used. Links, etc. will be on my site in a day
or two.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com