[Healeys] FW: California Retro License Plates

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Dec 24 08:56:58 MST 2012

<< On 12/24/2012 2:47 AM, F Ronald Rader wrote:

years ago there was talk that an issue was the re  flective plates.
however the may have woke up and realized how little these cars are driven at night >>

Leave it to Kali to have the only "State" to have a "flective plates" problem, Ron    !  ;-)    :-D

I couldn't find it quickly but I seem to recall in the early-to-mid
1960s that The NSC &
UTC groups announcing that ALL UTC Member States WOULD begin adhering
to a
Reflective License Plate Regulation that ALL Member States could
adopt.   And BEFORE
anyone starts hollaring it was not the same as the Seat Belt Rule
adoption which was '67
or '69 mandating their use beginning with '69 Models missing our
beloved Austin-Healeys
(which were MIA anyway :-( ) !  ! ! :-D 8-) :-)

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:   A VERY Merry/Happy Holidays to all ! ! !