[Healeys] Healey Milestone

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Dec 23 21:48:34 MST 2012

Curt,
    To tell the truth. I spent over $1700 getting a final grill to use.  After
buying a couple of "project" grills off Ebay that did not work out and buying
Moss' idea of a replacement grill (wrong shape for the surround) I finally got
a decent one with a bent surround that I sent to Rich.  All the while I was
intending on getting the grill finished before the body work.  Your points are
valid, it's just not the way I did it.
Mike