[Healeys] Which 45DCOE Weber Carburettor??

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Dec 21 09:08:00 MST 2012

You can use 40mm or 45mm side draft Webers or better DellOrto's. However
be careful about the venturies and multitude of jets. These should be
right for the engine. Changing them at a later stage can be done but is
expensive. So ask around what various people have installed and how
pleased they are with the result. The overall running, progression,
driveability is very much depending on the right choices. Des Hamill
wrote a very good book about how to build your Webers or DellOrtos.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl