[Healeys] Two tone in jambs

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Wed Dec 19 17:57:39 MST 2012

I thought I had remembered this being discussed a while back, but could
not find it in the archives.  When doing a car with the coves painted a
different color than the rest of the car, does the cove color extend its
way around the door jambs at each end of the door and the mating
surfaces on the body?  Of course most of the body at the rear of the
door is covered with the aluminum. This would not show unless you open
the door, except maybe by reflection in the crack between the doors and
body.  How about the door hinges?  Is the top one body color and the
bottom cove color?

Thanks.

Charlie