[Healeys] FW: V-12 DIESEL ENGINE FITS IN YOUR HAND <<<

lists lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Wed Dec 19 02:30:36 MST 2012

Alan, that's right, but there shouldn't be 2 valves per cylinder. Two-stroke diesel engines only have 1 (exhaust-)valve per cylinder, AFAIK.

Eric
Brits 'n' Pieces (Germany)

I'm not so sure.... the easiest motor to build and run would be to make a
two stroke diesel, which if done in this case would mean you'd have a one
to one gear between the crank and the cam.

with enough spinning of the motor, you wouldn't even need glow plugs to get
the engine running..... which is easy to do with a electric drill on
something this small.