[Healeys] Speaking of going out of business / Follow up

Dick Matson medlabinc at msn.com
Fri Dec 14 09:45:12 MST 2012

Merry Christmas:

Well, everything offered on the parts list from 12/8 is sold and shipped.
Thanks to all who responded.

Things I forgot to put on the list:

* NIB master brake cylinder - from Nocks/BCS
* NIB clutch master cylinder - from Nocks/BCS
* Original SU Carburetter and Fuel Pump Workshop Manual

I'll take offers.

Anyway thanks again to all who responded earlier.  Those parts went to the
right places.

Dick

On 12/08/2012 12:33 PM, Dick Matson wrote:

      Speaking of a going out of business sale since we'll not be replacing
our car I have a number of items left over.

>>> Original MG Mitten car cover
>>> New water pump and pulley from Nocks/BCS
>>> Set of 60-spoke Dayton wheels.  (Actually they were 72-spoke Daytons)
>>> BMC Parts Manual (Went to OZ
)>>> BMC Workshop Manual (Went to OZ)