[Healeys] Windshield Sealant

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:59:33 MST 2012

I've had good experience using black silicone sealant, forcing it in the
gap using a sealant smoother tool.  I don't know the brand of smoother that
I have off hand, but it's very nice - it comes with four different soft
tips which allow me to put in a tighter or wider bead of silicone into the
gap, depending on the situation.  Of course if you do this, your car may
get deducted on concours points if that's your thing, although you could
probably cut the silicone flat with a knife after it hardens and no one
would know.