[Healeys] BN4 Longbridge locking handle wtd

Andrew Thorp bce257 at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Dec 11 02:50:11 MST 2012

Some time ago I took a few chrome parts to get stripped for re-plating and
they went into the wrong tanks so were ruined. I managed to find everything
except the LH outer door pull handle which is different to the later/RH
handles.

Here is a pic of the differences between the LH Longbridge handle and the
later/RH one. The handles look the same from the outside but the inside part
is different to match the locking function. On the right is the remains of my
handle
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~bce257/images/longbridge%20LH%20handle.JPG

Please reply off list if you have a lead on a replacement handle.

Andy.