[Healeys] barn find

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sat Dec 8 14:41:00 MST 2012

You actually have barns in Las Vegas?:):)  I think that is where you are from.

tom

---- healeymanjim at hansencc.net wrote:

just got back from looking at a tri-carb at an estate sale.  looks like it has been sitting a while and the guy selling it for the old lady that owned it said it would need all the fluids changed before it could be driven.  looked real solid but needed paint, interior, trunk, etc.  had a sold sign on it, which stumped me.  the guy said he got a good price so he took a deposit on it.  i would have thought he would have taken bids.  would not tell me price he got, of course.  apparently the new owner has a couple of healeys.  i have never run into him or his cars.  left my BACLV card in hopes of getting him into the club.  would like to know the price so i can judge what a car in that shape would sell for.   hjim
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

Healeys at autox.team.net