[Healeys] Replacement wings/fenders

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Dec 8 11:24:59 MST 2012

There is no way these cars will stand up to modern standards for fit.
Have a close look gentlemen and thou wilt see. Also check for the amount
of lead used to make things more or less acceptable.
They may be very nice original and unrestored (probably repainted) cars
but compare them with a top restored 100 points car and you will notice
the difference.
Personally I prefer the unrestored originals.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL