[Healeys] That 40 yr. Stolen Healey

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 08:45:43 MST 2012

Jan 2013 issue of Classic Motorsports has a 7-page article on the recovery of
the BJ8 that turned up 40 yrs after being stolen with a nice mention of Steve
Byers' help in verifying the car.  Couple of questions I had were answered:
the owner had dropped his theft coverage so the insurance co. never paid out
on the theft and the chassis plate was missing as well as the stamped number
on the chassis (I'm assuming near the shock absorber) had been ground off.

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:
http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo