[Healeys] Fwd: Moss Motors adjustable camber bushing set

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 7 17:11:21 MST 2012

What's RTFM?  "Rolling on The Floor Masterbating"?  ;)

Well, it was one of the options that showed up when I googled ... :)

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Robert
Sent from my device that doesn't pay me to advertise for them.

> On 2012-12-05, at 2:59 AM, "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <shop at justbrits.com>
wrote:

>> << On 12/4/2012 6:02 PM, Tom Felts wrote:
>>
>> 1.  Why my front tires are wearing slightly on the outside edges?  65 BJ8
>>

>> Too much toe-IN, Tom.  Get*Her*  on a FLAT paved surface & via Steering
Wheel make
>> sure tyres/wheels are "straight ahead".  Go out 15' -  20' (more if needed)
and get down on yer belly and "sight" the tyres,  It might show up plain as
the nose on yer face or it may not.  If not, instead at looking at front
wheels alone, "sight" LF wheel with LR wheel & make mental note/image [if
possible - LOL],  Roll over and "sight" LF tyre with LR.  What shows ??