[Healeys] Replacement wings/fenders

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Fri Dec 7 08:11:32 MST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm messing around with repairing old front fenders, or wings, and
looking at different options, and I can't help wonder whether the
claims by some of our major Healey parts suppliers are to be believed.
On the repros in the past there is a particular aspect of the
compound curve at the top of the wheel well that has historically
been "flatter", or not as full as the original, and even if it fits
fine, it still doesn't look quite right.
Does anyone have up to date knowledge of the current repros?

Stephen, BJ8