[Healeys] Moss Motors adjustable camber bushing set

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:01:32 MST 2012

Gary,

After looking at my pictures and the Moss directions several more times  I
agree with your idea that the Moss diagram may be in error for a big Healey.
If the bush hole was toward the engine then it effectively pulls the trunion
away from the engine inducing positive camber I mistakenly was thinking that
the bushes were in the shock arms instead of the trunion--Brain Fart.  Sorry
for any confusion that may have been caused by this shade tree mechanic.  I
would probably have seen it during the application however.

Take care,

George Haywood
'65 bj8