[Healeys] My resto progress

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Wed Dec 5 06:08:29 MST 2012

Chris,

Pardon but you missed

"We never ask directions"

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Chris Dimmock
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:16 AM
To: I Erbs
Cc: Ahealey help
Subject: Re: [Healeys] My resto progress

Geez.
What do you want us men to say??
Of course we want you to be happy and heathy.
Of course we want to see you driving your Healey.
We are just men.
We don't show emotion.
Love you Ira. As a bloke.
That's why I do Movember.
As a bloke, I get to grow a stupid moustache, and act like an idiot Consider
it next year men.
Sincerely.
Chris.

Sent from my iPhone

On 04/12/2012, at 6:30 AM, I Erbs <eyera3000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I was planning to restart my resto project this month after a 2 year
> absence due to a la lack of funds.
> A buddy will be coming by on the 26th to help me check out my wire
> harness connections and complete the install of the Smitty 5 speed
> kit. We will attempt to restart the beast.
> I have hit another snag in terms of sustained work on the project. I
> will be undergoing surgery on Jan 22nd and will be unable to do much
> for a few months.
> So, if I hit the list with questions on the 26th of Dec. please bear
> with me as I have a short window to get a lot done.
> Cheers.
> if you celebrate a Holiday this month., may it be warm, filled with
> family and friends and a joyous occasion.
>
> Ira Erbs
> Portland, OR

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/austin.healey@gmail.com
$12.75