[Healeys] Moss Motors adjustable camber bushing set

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:51:14 MST 2012

Gary, If you look at the orientation of the king pin to the upper fulcrum pin
and bushes you'll note that the fulcrum pin is outboard of the king pin
therefore with the hole in the bush toward the engine the king pin will be
positioned toward the engine thus giving less camber.  It took me a while to
figure it out also.  If the fulcrum pin were oriented in line vertically with
the king pin then what you are saying would be correct.  However that is an
impossibility in design so the fulcrum pin has to be either outboard or
inboard of the king pin.  Hope this helps. Take care, George Haywood'65 bj8