[Healeys] Moss Motors adjustable camber bushing set

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 4 13:52:25 MST 2012

I believe their instructions are correct.

The camber adjuster moves the top of the kingpin however, the kingpin
rotation point is at the lower wishbone. When the top of the kingpin
is moved towards the engine it rotates the bottom of the tire outward
and/or the top of the tire towards the engine. This straightens the
tire inclination thus reducing the camber.

John Spaur
San Jose, CA