[Healeys] Fw: Re: BN1 on eBay

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 13:41:51 MST 2012

Josef,

Thanks for that insight.

You are also correct about the color... it's not dark enough to be
"Gunmetal Grey".  A lot of us have seen the 4,000 mile all original
Gunmetal Grey car from the US and now in Canada, and this grey is too
light, albeit very nice.

It's a shame since original Healey Grey is a fantastic color, especially if
anyone has seen Marty Hovivian's beautifully restored BN1, body no. 62.
BTW Marty's car is not Concours correct but a stunning car nonetheless.
I'd be proud to own it as is, but not for $155K.

Now I'll quote Roland Wilhelmy...

*"Wrong? No.  Just the price of ignorance."*

Cheers,

Curt