[Healeys] Help with BT7 (new thread - I got bounced again!!!!!)

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Wed Aug 29 18:16:23 MDT 2012

Bob
Yes, that's right, the rear ends are different too, for example a 3000
with overdrive has the same rear end ratio as 100/6 without overdrive.
When you install a 3.545 rear end in an overdrived 3000 you get the same
ratio as a 3000 without overdrive, but the speedo from a non overdrive
3000 will probably not show the correct figures, because the speedometer
drive is probably different.

Per