[Healeys] How Many Healeys?

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 05:26:06 MDT 2012

Gees Ron.
Made me double check my own maths....
Continuous ownership of the same Healey since 1971/2?
Fantastic!!
Having the met the original owner of my BJ8, having let him drive my car, and
seeing the look on his face when he finally saw it again, was just such a
great day. Richard had driven my car from London to Sydney on his Honeymoon.
Here, in these pics, he met 2 more couples from England, who drove overland
from England to Australia.
http://www.myaustinhealey.com/2005-london-to-sydney.html
Ex owners?
How good is it to meet them!!!!!