[Healeys] What's your Healey, and what Healeys have you owned?

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 01:17:23 MDT 2012

Her name was an "accident". someone asked us what we were going to name our
 new arrival and I told them if it were a boy it would definitely be
"Austin" and  if a girl it would be "Genna". And they replied, you know Austin
would be a  great name for a girl and the more we thought about it, the better
it sounded  and my wife at the time suggested the spelling change, and the
rest as they say,  is history. So I now have a daughter, "Austen Marie
Kingsbury, and I must admit,  it's a great name and she lives up to it very well.
I would like to know where the car is now, so if anyone comes across a
steel wheel, '60 3000 with California blue plates, 689 NTT, let me know!
Steven Kingsbury

In a message dated 8/27/2012 8:14:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,