[Healeys] healeys that have owned me

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Mon Aug 27 20:40:36 MDT 2012

i have owned a healey continuously since 1974.  bought the first one just to fix up and sell as i had no idea of what a healey was.  it was a 66 bj8 that i kept about a year and more than doubled my money when i sold it.  decided to buy another since i missed my healey.  bought another bj8 which i kept for about 10 years and sold to my brother.  bought another bj8 in las vegas back in 78 which i still have, and bought a bn6 which i restored a few years ago.  it is now for sale but have not put much effort into selling it.  need the room but loves the car.