[Healeys] Lever shock height

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 18:01:14 MDT 2012

Kees,

When I assembled the front suspension a 2" distance piece was used to
set the suspension in its' loaded condition per the shop manual under
"To Replace"; L.5 (4).

For the rear I am don't know of any special procedures. The leaf
springs were fitted and the shock link was bolted up.

Am I missing something?

John Spaur
USA