[Healeys] Rear bulkhead fittings

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:24:51 MDT 2012

I explored this with Rich Chrysler. Some of the holes where for the
aligning tool used when the welded the panel. I used rubber buttons that
pushed into the holes to seal them . Iooks like smaller versions of the
rubber stops at bottom edge of rear cowl where boot lid closes.

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR