[Healeys] Early 100M Sales lit

Peter Svilans peter.svilans at rogers.com
Fri Aug 24 08:54:31 MDT 2012

Jeez, guys !  I've been on this list for a number of years and have been
perfectly aware that the list strips pictures for about that long.

The original request was from Randy. I replied with the attachments, and being
too lazy to make up a second, separate post to the list regarding the
availability of scans, I just cc'ed the list, knowing the pics themselves
would be stripped.

Didn't realize I'd be spanked by so many people, including Ed, who let me know
in neon red, black highlights and exclamation points.

Not being a cool internet guy, I just don't feel comfortable using public
photo sites with tons of advertising & popups.  Never sold my soul to facebook
or twitter either, and don't miss the daily updates on what some "friend" had
for breakfast.  Even my favourite sixties British Invasion music on YouTube
has acquired the faint smell of urinal cakes from the creepy people
frequenting the "comments" sections.

You want a picture ?   Pleased to send it to you directly.  Lots available, I
have over two hundred big Healey brochures, as well as most handbooks and
manuals.

Anyway, I'd best get on with sending these scans out.

Happy to help out,
Peter