[Healeys] Champion NA8 Spark Plugs

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Tue Aug 21 17:50:39 MDT 2012

MIchael,
Sorry to say that I can't help, but your question made me think about
something related to it.
If you own a really old antique car with some sort of spark plug that
maybe most of us would barely recognize as such, where do you find a
set?  Do you have to go to Fall Hershey and scour all of the flea market
stands just to make your very old car run?  Are there vendors who
specialize in old spark plugs?  Are there spark plug manufacturers that
will make spark plugs to order?
If the last is so, would it be a worthwhile exercise to have a run of
spark plugs made that match whatever our Austin-Healeys came with? Of
course that may be several different ones.
You request just made me think about it.  Spark plugs have always been a
throw away item for me, so any old ones are long gone.
Thanks.
Charlie