[Healeys] points

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Aug 20 16:26:53 MDT 2012

I know all have heard it before, but, for me, Pertronix is the way to go---over 13 years and counting--Healey and E-Type with a LOT of miles on both----just finished a 1200 mile trip in the E.  Never a flicker of a problem.

tom
---- Richard Kahn <tahoehealey at hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
Jeff at Advanced rebuilt my dizzy 2 to 3 years ago. He did a great job. The
rotter is one of his red ones that are suppose to not self-destruct. The cam
follower has a lubricating brush resting against the cam that I've never seen
or heard of before. I have not had to adjust points due to cam follower wear
as I did with the "standard" points. I would highly recommend his work.
Rich Kahn
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums