[Healeys] New Seat Cushions

Steven stevesylvia2 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 16:32:16 MDT 2012

Last month I sent out a request for some information regarding why my
new seat cushions were so stiff and sat higher than I thought was
wright.  Thanks to Steve Byers and a few other gents, I developed a
pattern that should mirror pretty closely to the original.  I didn't
care for Norman Nox's fix as he used round holes which isn't how they
came originally but the information regarding the 1" depth was useful.
Attached are a couple of pics that Steve provided as well as a pic of my
template with measurements written on the template. If anyone has any
questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Steve M.
61"BN7

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 2012-08-19_15-17-48_703.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 35244 - seat back foam 3.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 35244 - seat bottom foam holes.jpg]