[Healeys] Insurance

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sun Aug 19 06:51:19 MDT 2012

When I shipped my Healey to Europe in 2001 and toured a number of countries, I believe Hagerty sold me a "special" insurance package to cover that.  Ask them.

tom

---- Peter Hunt <peter at easterton.com> wrote:

Michael/Charlie,

I will have to go back through my files, if I can find them, and look out as
to who covered us for insurance in the USA. Give me a day or so and I will
get back to you.

Regards,

Peter

  _____