[Healeys] Nash Healey

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Aug 18 16:58:50 MDT 2012

G'day Larry

There were ten different variations with the chassis for Healey Cars,
including the Nash-Healey. However they are all basically the same design.

With the A and B chassis the electron (magnesium) alloy trailing arm front
suspension is attached directly to the front of the chassis.

It was found that the steel would flex slightly so for later chassis the
steel box section at the front was replaced by a section made from alloy.

My Duncan has a B chassis and is therefore all steel.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia