[Healeys] BT7 project car for sale

Jim Werner jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 11:50:22 MDT 2012

We have a BT7 project car for sale by one of our BluegrassClub members. The
car is located in Louisville, KY. Please contact Robertdirectly at
robert.mackey at insightbb.com for more information.
I am trying to sell my 1960 AH BT7. I would like to see itget a good home. I
have over $45K invested in it, but, the project has goneover budget and I need
to sell. For the Healey enthusiast, I will give them afantastic deal.
Austin-Healey 3000 (BT7). This vehicle is in a state ofrestoration. It's about
2/3 finished. The chassis, frame and body areimmaculate. This work was done by
"Jules Enterprises" out of Canada.It has been primed, and the underside has
been finish coated and ready toaccept suspension parts. The engine has been
taken apart. The engine block hasbeen magna-fluxed, machined and found to be
flawless. The cylinder head isaluminum, updated to accept unleaded fuel. The
cylinder head and internal engineparts are brand new purchased in England
from"AH Spares". These partsare on a pallet waiting to be assembled. Various
suspension parts have beensand blasted and painted. I, also, have a 1958 AH
3000 100-6 (BN6) shell, whichwould be good for trim and body parts.

 Robert Mackey 502-451-1150robert.mackey at insightbb.com

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY