[Healeys] 1960 BT7 For Sale

Jim Werner jwhlyadv at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 18:00:24 MDT 2012

We have a BT7 project car for sale by one of our Bluegrass Club members. The
car is located in Louisville, KY. Please contact Robert directly at
robert.mackey at insightbb.com for more information.

My name is Robert Mackey, I am a member of the AHCA.
OK, here's why I'm writing.

I am trying to sell my 1960 AH BT7.

I would like to see it get a good home.
I have over $45K invested in it, but, the project has gone          over
budget and I need to sell.
For the Healey enthusiast, I will give them a fantastic          deal.
Herebs a little info about it.
I will attach some pictures.

I can be contacted at:

Robert Mackey
502-451-1150
robert.mackey at insightbb.com

Austin-Healey 3000 (BT7). This vehicle is in a state of          restoration.
It's about 2/3 finished. The chassis, frame and body are          immaculate.
This work was done by "Jules Enterprises" out of Canada. It          has been
primed, and
the underside has been finish coated and ready to accept          suspension
parts.

The engine has been taken apart. The engine block has been
magna-fluxed, machined and found to be flawless.
The cylinder head is aluminum, updated to accept unleaded          fuel. The
cylinder head and internal engine parts are brand          new purchased in
England from"AH Spares".
These parts are on a pallet waiting to be assembled.

Various suspension parts have been sand blasted and          painted.

I, also, have a 1958 AH 3000 100-6 (BN6) shell, which would          be good
for trim and body parts.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Robert