[Healeys] Thanks for pushrod advise

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 13:48:35 MDT 2012

Just read in a British Vintage Car magazine yesterday that there will soon be
an aluminium block for the 6 cylinders Austin-Healey. Selling for around 8000
British Pounds, not sure yet what it all includes but apparently John Chatham
is involved in the project. No further information at this time.

Jean Caron
Winnipeg