[Healeys] electric fan

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Aug 8 09:46:35 MDT 2012

Leonard, I'll drink to that!  My experience exactly.  I do like my Texas
Kooler, though.
My radiator is just a modern core with more cooling tubes and fins, mounted
in the stock header tank and radiator frame.  The sleeved thermostat I
bought from Kees probably helps, too.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry