[Healeys] 215 CID engine

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 10:42:16 MDT 2012

No thanks, I've got my original lump sitting in my garage in case someone down
the line wants to undo all my hard work.  And if someone did want to go in
that direction, it wouldn't be that difficult.  I tried to do as little
modifications to my BJ7 as possible.  The original engine mount towers were
retained and the only sheet metal work that would need to be redone would be
to restore the footboxes (I even kept the pieces I removed)  OTOH, it's a BJ7
and I'm not sure prices of this model would make that a worthwhile endeavor.
And if you've never driven or ridden in a well-built Nasty Boy, sign up for
the experience.  You're likely to have a lump in your throat and perhaps an
extra lump in your garage as well.  Obviously, not everyone's cup of tea, but
I'm enjoying the heck out of mine.

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo