[Healeys] servo

Graeme Molony molony at dodo.com.au
Sun Aug 5 20:28:36 MDT 2012

Hi Jim.

Not sure where you are located here in Aus but down in Melbourne you might
like to give Derry from BGT Brakes in Dandenong a call on 03 9792 2806  and
ask the question re parts for  the VH 40 Unit as he supplies new units to
the Healey Factory for change over from the original Girling units and had
VH40's in stock when I last spoke to him a couple of months back.

Derry has been around for ages and assisted numerous members of our club
with rebuilds etc.over the years. Steve Pike from Marsh Classics can also
assist with a rebuilt VH 40 unit so he might also know where the repair kits
are available.

Best of luck
(BJ8)
Graeme