[Healeys] BJ8 Woodrim Steering Wheels ???

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sun Aug 5 18:46:10 MDT 2012

Mike Lempert is the preferred source. He will make it to your specification.
He custom builds each one and so you will need some patience (builds
character) but the result is spectacular.

I already had my own hub, but he also makes those. Installation was pretty
straight forward.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554